Hi,
Is there any default setting in JIRA/Confluence to disable cloning Links(which appears under "Mentioned in" Link Type in Issue) from exiting Issue in to a clone Issue?
When you clone an issue you have to mark the checkmark to clone the links as well.So per default the links won‘t be cloned
Hi @Martin Flury
Thank you. I have one more related question. when I clone Confluence links, but don't want to clone Jira issues linked on that confluence Page. Is it possible to set up?
Hi @Sophia Smith
I‘m sorry for the late response.
Do I understand you right, you do clone / copy a Confluence page and don‘t want to have the linked Jira issues on it copied as well?
I don‘t see how you could exclude this links from getting copied.
You would have to edit the content of the new page befor publishing.That‘s hwo I would do it like.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.