after open, for example, an excel sheet, I find no way to get directly back to the Trello Board. Only way currently, is close and reopen Trello himself.
what am I missing or doing wrong?
Yo same thing here it happened after an update recently ! i hoep that they fix it as it sucks
Hi @Swen van Ool - welcome to the Community!
We're aware of this bug and have already developed a fix for it. This fix will be released in the next iOS update, 2022.16. The next update's ETA is December 12, so I recommend checking the App Store for an update around then.
Please keep an eye out for the next iOS update, and thanks for your patience while we get this sorted.
Thx a lot for this reply. I will check the App Store
Have nice Xmas time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.