Here is my code:
create a report in variable "test2report" with all cards in list "Main Expedite" using pattern "- [{cardname}] {cardfirstmemberfullname}", and send an email notification to "****@??????.com" with subject "Test Report" and message "{$test2report}"
Pretty Simple and I get an email with what I want, except for card limitation.
I get this back in the in the butler box after running:
Running "CFM test report" on board "TD Expedite"
I created a report with 100 cards in variable {$test2report}.
Note that there were more cards to be collected, but there's a limit on the number of cards I will process with one command. The limit depends on your current plan, and it helps preserve overall system performance.
An email was sent to @******@????????.com.
Eventually I will have a few thousand cards on the board, not all active, but still on the board.
Currently on Premium plan.
How do I change the limit ?
Thanks,
Chuck