I'm facing the exact issue posted here:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Google-Chat-Powerup-Stopped-Working/qaq-p/1757986
I could see notifications from "Checklist item marked complete/incomplete" but not for general comments to the trello card. It stopped working last week!
Hi @Abhishek Pawar , thanks for writing to us!We're aware that the comments are not generating notifications and the team is already working on this! We currently don't have an ETA for this, but as soon as I have I'll let you know.We appreciate your patience while we get this fixed.
Hi @Rafael Dill , thanks for your reply! Any new updates on this?
We used this feature/integration extensively so we would like to have this working ASAP
Thanks.
Hi there, we still have no ETA on when this is going to be fixed, but I'll let you know when we have!
Hi @Abhishek Pawar , just want to inform you that the notification bug is now fixed!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.