Hello,
I am setting up new crowd server v5.1 and want to import backup data from Crowd v3.5.5, but failed with strange error.Error: The file specified: E:\Temp\atlassian.xml does not existI tried renaming the file without "-" but same error.Crowd server hosted on Centos 7 and I am accessing the Web console from Windows 10.Scenario 1: Accessing http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8095/crowd/console/ from Windows 10 with file name atlassian.xmlFile path: E:\Temp\atlassian.xmlScenario 2: Tried Accessing <a href="http://localhost:8095/crowd/console" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://localhost:8095/crowd/console</a> through ssh by launching firefox browser and add the path of file. <br><br>Please let me know if I am doing it wrong.<br><br>Already raised a support request but there is delay in response.<br>Request No : CWDSUP-20388<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Gokul Reddy
<a href="http://localhost:8095/crowd/console" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://localhost:8095/crowd/console</a> through ssh by launching firefox browser and add the path of file. <br><br>Please let me know if I am doing it wrong.<br><br>Already raised a support request but there is delay in response.<br>Request No : CWDSUP-20388<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Gokul Reddy
Hi @Gokul Reddy and welcome,
you need to put the backup file on the new crowd server and then use that location during import widzard. Crowd can't access data on your local windows machine.
Hope this clarifies,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.