In the free version of Trello, "Calendar View" is on the left menu. It offered table view and another view. However, I inadvertently deleted those types of views and now can't see how to add them back. please help.
Hi @Liza Horan and welcome to the community,
Simply type on your browser https://trello.com/w/YOURWORKSPACENAME/views/calendar?populate= and it will pop up again.
For the table view type https://trello.com/w/YOURWORKSPACENAME/views/table?populate=
Let me know if that worked out!
Thanks, Alex. It did work for reinstate those style views. However, they are unusable because I've got the free version. Am I right that the only way to actual use those views is to upgrade to Premium?
For example, right now the Calendar view is this week and I'd like to see month, but that options is grayed-out.
Yup.. you should upgrade to see more views
More here https://trello.com/en/pricing
Okay, so there is no calendar view or timeline view with the free version, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.