Hello, recently started using TRELLO as SALES PIPELINE ... I need some advice, is there any way I can import all 500 contacts at once into TRELLO? Thank you
Hey Slavo - Welcome to the community! Depending on how you want the contacts to appear in Trello, there may be an existing power-up that meets your needs. For example, Sendboard and Contalist allow you to access your Google contacts from Trello. With Contalist you access your contact list directly from Trello cards.
Here's a relevant article about using Sendboard to manage contacts in Trello:: https://www.sendboard.com/blog/how-to-manage-contacts-in-trello There is also a Zapier integration that will create a card for each new or updated contact. Please note that these solutions use third-party apps and may have additional costs. Hope this helps! Please let me know if there are any other questions or if I've misunderstood the question. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.