Is there a way to set up a reminder with bi weekly reoccurring due dates?
Yes! I'd recommend heading to the automation section and the "calendar" section, then choose "every 2 weeks" as the trigger
and create a card with the reminder and set a due date to whenever you'd like either due that day, or due in two weeks.
Something like this!
Thank you so much Brittany for taking the time to answer. Although I was not needing to create a new card, but edit an existing card, this helped me to figure out what I needed to do. Again, thank you so much ☺️
@Staci Speerhas oh perfect! yeah you should be able to use those same actions to update an existing card, just need to set your trigger to something easy for you, like adding a label or a button!
Yes, in this case it was a label. I didn't originally set up the triggers and labels, it was from someone else's board so I wasn't sure how but it's getting easier.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.