Hi,I want to create must-fill boxes in every ticket on the board. Is there a way to do it?
Tnx.
Hello,
Ah! We do not have a way to set a Field to be Must-Fill. I think this would be a good idea, I will forward this to our Team for consideration.
Thanks
Sagar
Hi @danpi and welcome!
Have you tried Blue Cat Forms? You can create a form that sends submissions to your Trello board-list and mark the fields you need as Required to make sure they are filled.
When you sign up for a trial with us you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.
This is a nice one. I will make a note of it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.