I set up the following rule and it suddenly stopped working.. When I add a new card in the PO INBOX, the TAGS/PRODUCTION Checklists stopped working
Update, I went into the log of the command and found this
Running command on board PRODUCTION:
Trello error: Request could not be fulfilled. Too many checklists in cards load.
The command finished running.
Total operations: 1
This is the same rule that has been running for a long time, why this error now, I didn't make any changes.
Rule:
when a card is added to list "PO INBOX" by anyone, add the "TAGS" checklist from card "XXXXXX PO#XXXXX SO#XXXXX J# Q#X" to the card, add the "PRODUCTION" checklist from card "XXXXXX PO#XXXXX SO#XXXXX J# Q#X" to the card, remove all the labels from the card, add the green "TRAVELER" label to the card, add the orange "MATERIALS" label to the card, add the blue "TAGS" label to the card, add the sky "PROGRAMS" label to the card, add the pink "PO#/J#/DATE" label to the card, add the black "DRAWINGS" label to the card, sort the list "PO INBOX" by due date ascending, remove member @jacob52287131 from the card, and remove member @tannergarrett5 from the card