It's MONDAY. That fateful day that can determine the direction of your week.

I spent most of my day Sunday preparing for Monday - by waiting in an airport. The story of the day looked a bit like this.

It was one of those days when flights from where I was departing had no good explanation for why they were being cancelled. Until I remembered that the planes need to come from somewhere, and that might be where the problem was.

So instead of being on the ground in Montreal at 4:30PM and having a nice dinner and relaxing night prepping for the week ahead, I was in the wonderful confines of LaGuardia airport approving time cards and completing annual performance reviews. I finally made it to the my hotel in Montreal at 12:30AM on Monday - great way to start the week North of the Border!
So my Miscellaneous Monday request is this. Please share your last BUSINESS travel experience. When was it? Pre-pandemic, mid-Covid or post-Coronavirus? Where were you going, and how was the trip - on-time, early or delayed?
And most of all. HAVE A GREAT MONDAY! I am Serious!
