Okay, so I apologise - I'm a little late for the Fun Friday discussion. Please forgive me. We had an Atlassian Partner event on Thursday and by Friday my head was still in the "Clouds" (pardon the pun) and I was in recovery mode.
You see... not only did we have a FANTASTIC event that afternoon, but I ALSO got to meet my childhood HERO! AFL Royalty and Australian Sporting Legend - Mr Leigh Matthews. Now for many of you who live O/S - you may not know who that man is - so if you want to know more, you can check out the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QuebAha3M (just watch the first few minutes)
I have been a MASSIVE Hawks Supporter all my life and have fond memories as a child of going to the footy with my Dad to see the Hawks play. Those were in the days where you could run out on the field at the end of the game and pat the players on the back... and if you were lucky - get their autograph. Leigh Matthews (Lethal Leigh) was the Captain of Hawthorn at the time and a true LEGEND of the game. I think I did manage to get his autograph way back then... but the memory had faded and the signature long gone, so it was a HUGE thrill to meet him in Person for our event.
So my off-topic discussion for the week - have you ever met your childhood HERO?? Would love to know and see a pic if you have one.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and apologies again for being late with my post!

