I have SourceTree installed on a Windows 10 (v. 22H2) machine. For the last month or so, sometimes it won't start whether I use my desktop shortcut, the Windows search bar, or the menu. When that happens, I can download the setup again and run that, which opens the application (which is weird--why isn't it running setup?).
Usually, after doing this, I can start the app again in the usual ways for a week or so and then the problem occurs again. Today, that's not working.
Probably related is that running the version of setup I have in my downloads (3.4.9--didn't bother downloading again today) shows an update available, but when I try to install the update, I get this error:
Method not found: 'Void SharpCompress.Readers.IReaderExtensions.WriteEntryToFile(SharpCompress.Readers.IReader, System.String, SharpCompress.Readers.ExtractionOptions)'.
Not clear to me whether that error is because I'm running from a setup program or a reflection of the underlying problem or something else entirely.