I have a custom field with about 50 values that I'd like to export to .csv/excel to review with other stakeholderes for correctness.
How can I export this list of values?
Hi Seth - is this field pre-filled in (e.g., drop-down menu with choices, radio boxes, etc.) or is it a text field that users fill in?
Drop-Down with choices, they can select one or more options.
As far as I know, there's no built in way. Someone may have a script or Powershell way to do this.
The way I'd do it (assuming you're in Jira Product Discovery) is to hover your cursor over the column you need the data from, click the ellipses (3 dots that appear) in that column, click "Edit field," then either highlight the text and copy it to an Excel or Word file or grab a screenshot of it.
I wish I had a better answer for you.
Hi @Seth Mason the only way I can think of right now is to go to Filters > advanced issue search, add the column for the field you want to get all values from, search for all ideas in the project, then export to Excel/Sheets and from there use the UNIQUE() formula on the column to get unique values. It's only going to show you the values that have been assigned to ideas though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.