I didn't archive anything, and its back to my unsaved version
I am sure that I already save it before I close the window
Please help, otherwise, these issues keep appearing, making me feel unsafe storing texts on Trello .....
@Leong Jia Yau as far as i know there is no way to bring back a description if it's not already there. My cards are generally pretty reliable and saving text, so I don't think it's a regular issue. Could you maybe share a screenshare of it happening?
Also, you could create a rule in butler that everytime you edit the description and save it, it creates a comment in the card with the new description, that way you can always reference historical versions.
How to create the rule which u mentioned above?The missing part already gone so that I cant show u anymore
Just need to make sure, it won't happen again...
@Brittany Joiner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.