Hello Bamboo experts ,
I am using Atlassian Bamboo version 8.1.8 build 80116
I have existing bamboo build plans that were running fine till I migrated the bitbucket repositories used by these build plans to a different host ( and hence a new URL) .
Sadly since the original host is not reachable - bamboo web gui does not allow me to examine repositories
Deleting and recreating the repositories is a risky option because the branch information is embedded in repository definitionion and since the repository information no longer shows up in web gui
It seems that the repository database information in database is kept in XML documents and I'd possibly need Xpath expressions to extract host information.
I need accurate branch and repository information to avoid breaking build plans if I use worng branches.
So I need a way to
- either change the host URL through database
- or to examine the repositories through database to extract repository and branch information and then recreate the repositories
I am seeking ideas on how to go about any of above
Thanks a lot for your help
Yogesh