How on earth do I delete a Card on a Trello Board?
I have looked and clicked everywhere.
@Natasha Vassallo -
Just as other community leaders mentioned, you will need to archive the card first, then you can delete it.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
From my experience, you don't. You generally archive the cards.
I'm sure someone else @Brittany Joiner , maybe? has the answer.
@Natasha Vassallo
Please read this https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/archiving-and-deleting-cards/
Thanks so much!
I saw that choice but thought it must be a way to delete an unwanted card. Hmmm.
Okay, I see how to do it now. Thanks so much! A little tricky but very easy to do.
Thanks!
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- yep this is the answer. I usually archive but if it's like a duplicate card or total spam, I don't want it cluttering up my archive.
Yes, this is a clutter-free zone! Hence, my propensity to over-organize.
Thank you!
@Natasha Vassallo you can totally do it. Once you archive the card, there's an option to delete it, but ONLY after you archive it. Meant to prevent accidental deletions!
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY WORK AND FEATURES I NEVER SIGHNED UP FOR PREMIUM 2019-2023
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.