i need to sync several boards from troll to my apple calendar, does anyone know how to do this please?
Hi @Rich Stephenson and welcome to the community,
I'll ignore the "troll" word you wrote on on the body of your post and I'll assume that you meant trello
Concerning your request, try this https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/viewing-your-cards-due-dates-on-a-calendar-in-ios/ and let me know if that's what you wanted.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- many thanks for the link to synching to my iPhone. Are you aware if it's also possible to synch to MacOS calendar (on my iMac) as the options "other" to add a subscribed calendar doesn't show and isn't synching to the subscribed calendar on my iPhone ?
Thanks in advance for your time/reply
Hi, I am with zzBots. If your still looking for a solution you could look into zzBots. With our 1-Way and 2-Way Syncs, your events and cards will stay in sync and up to date in realtime.2-Way Sync: https://www.zzbots.com/store/trello-apple-icloud-calendar-2-way-sync
1-Way Sync: https://www.zzbots.com/store/trello-apple-icloud-calendar-1-way-sync
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.