Hi there!
I’m just starting to use Trello and I want to learn how to use it to boost my personal productivity. Is there a guide? Most of the content I see is directed toward teams.
There are many ways you could improve personal productivity using Trello.
A personal tried-and-tested and favourite time-management & productivity system/framework of mine is GTD (short for Getting Things Done).
It’s built on five pillars:
You can apply the GTD framework using Trello.
Here’s a blog that might be of interest: The GTD Approach to Maximizing Productivity with Trello
There’s also a Trello template that is configured to utilize the GTD methodology. Feel free to tailor it to suit your needs.
If this is something you’re interested to further dig deeper, then check out this guide that goes in-depth and shows you how you can use Trello with your GTD workflow.
Here’s another blog that discusses 6 ways to use Trello for effective self-management.
Hope this gives you a good starting point!
Best,
Hamza
@Julio Vera de León heya! There's a LOT of guides out there. I personally create quite a bit of content around using Trello for personal productivity - on my YouTube channel, and also i have a weekly newsletter! So you could say I'm obsessed with it 😂
Here are some of my best getting started pieces if you're looking for some specific pieces:
Let me know if you enjoy those and any specific use cases you're looking for, and I can share more! I also try to include unique use cases in my newsletter each week so people get more ideas.
Hi Julio,I use it for work, but Trello can also be used for personal use and improving productivity.https://trello.com/en/teams/personal-productivityHope this helps!
-Betty
Thank you. I’ll read the blog posts attached and watch the webinar.
Those are really helpful posts! I’ll definitely check them out.
Hi, thank you! You have really great content. I subscribed to you your newsletter. I enjoyed those videos, they helped me. My specific su case is to use Trello to manage all the things I have to do in my life (weekly plan), and then time block using another app to plan my day according to the tasks in Trello. I use it like this because I’m a fan of Cal Newport!
This is the best thing I've read on personal productivity recently https://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Thousand-Weeks-Time-How/dp/1847924018
I didn't know about that book, thanks for suggesting. I added it to my reading list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.