Suddenly today when I have URLs in the description of a card, clicking the link or pasting that text elsewhere renders the URL as https://trello.com/www.the-url-i-want.com, which renders the link useless. Why is this happening and how do I stop it?
Hi Lara, can you share more details about where you're seeing this behavior? Are you using Trello in a web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) or on a mobile app (Android, iOS)?
Were these links that have been in the card description for a while and they are suddenly not working correctly? Or were the links just added to the card description?
I'm using the Windows app on Windows 10. For years, we've staged content for our newsletter in Trello cards (that is text that includes linked text in the description of the Trello card), then pasted it into Mailchimp. We also do this for our Google events calendar. No issues with the URLs rendering until now.
@Lara Lincoln Does the same thing happen if you use Trello in a browser? Just curious if this only happens in the Windows app.
I just tried this in the Chrome browser, and the link pasted normally. That said, I also just tested it again in my Windows app, and links are now pasting normally again from it as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.