Badges from Atlassian University can be added in the Community of Atlassian?
If yes, how?
Federica
Hi @Federica Marchetti
Yes. Have a look at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/How-can-I-display-product-certifications-in-my-Community-profile/ba-p/1593274
@Ivan Lima I see only this - no idea how to add the course I did in https://university.atlassian.com/student/plan. Could you help?
You need to link your account by clicking on the "connect" button.
You can link the account also from the University tab by clicking the Connect button on Already certified? block Read and accept the service agreement After linking, your certifications will be displayed on the University tab, as well as a number of certifications will be shown on the Profile page.
Try that. It should work once you get your account linked.
@Ivan Lima In my previous update I aded the wrong image. This is what I see. I am already linked. But the link is for the Portal certification not for the atlassian university. In the document you shared with me it is possible to share also badge from atlassian university . How can I do from the page I see, as in the image attached?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.