Hi,
In my organisation we have bi-monthly meeting combining Product, Tech and Research teams where we are discussing on Ideas from JPD and making a lot of decisions
The process I currently use is the following:
- I create a Confluence Page
- I add a big table with all the Ideas that we need to talk about
- I take notes during the meeting on every topic (update or decision)
- Once the meeting is over, I have to report all the decisions in the associated Idea issues
I really want to automatise this process because the last step is very time consuming. But I have not found the right way to do this:
- I still need to have a document with an overview of the Ideas discussed and the decisions associated, especially for people that have not attended the meeting
- I can't use comment in the ideas to directly take the meeting notes because I will not be able to have a complete report
- I can't just create a Confluence page with the links of the Ideas discussed because the associated comment won't be displayed and people will not open every issue to read the associated decision or update
How do you manage this in your organisations ? Any tips on how I could do this ?
Have a great day!