I currently use Console2 with an embedded git bash prompt. Is there a way that I can change the terminal that's launched to be Console2?
I would love to do this as well, same setup.
I also would like this.
I also use Console2 and was looking to achieve the same so this get's my vote!
+1 for this. I use Console2 and Posh-Git
In SourceTree you can add "Custom Actions"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you can just add Console2 to your PATH and type "console" instead of "cmd".
Als have a look at
Or do you mean to change the shell used within Console2? This can be changed "Right Click" -> "Edit" -> "Settings". Under "Console" you can change the standard shell and at "Tabs" you can create multiple tabs with different settings.
Adrian, we are referring to what is launched when you click on the "Terminal" button within SourceTree.
Ah, thanks didn't see that. Should be more visible.
+1 for this.
+1 I would also like this option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.