I am having this glitch multiple times now where when I open a card on trello, it just automatically deletes every single attachment on the card, and I don't know how to undo it. I tried using the keyboard shortcut `Z` and it doesn't work
Hi @Ellie Schexneider
Deleting in Trello is a permanent action. Undo cannot reverse deletion of content such as cards, lists, labels, attachments, etc.
Hi @Ellie Schexneider and welcome to the community!
Can you see if you run any automation which deletes the attachment?
The list of undoing an action can be found here https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/undoing-an-action-in-trello/
How do I see if I'm running any automations?
@Ellie Schexneider you can select Rules from the side menu. Here you can view, edit, copy, or delete existing rules.
Here’s a video on how you can access the automations/rules section.
Thank you! I checked my rules and I don't have any rules or automations
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.