Hi Community! I accidentely deleted a trello card. Could you tell me if there is a possibility to recover it? Please tell me yes
Hi @Isabel Burkhard
According to https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/archiving-and-deleting-cards/ the answer, unfortunately, appears to be no. 😢
Deleting a card is permanent, and deleted cards can't be restored. If you just want to clear the card off of your board, you can archive that card instead so that you can access it again later, if needed.
Ηι @Isabel Burkhard and welcome to the community,
Undoing a deletion of a card is a long time burden, which I don't see in the foreseeable future to be implemented. The link that Mark provided is the proof that unfortunately this can't be done. A better way would be to archive them, rather than deleting them. Think archiving like your trash bin.
Hi how do I now which user deleted a card? I can't find a log for this case and I think one of my users is deleting the cards and i'm not receiving notification for this cases. thx in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.