Hi, everyone!
My name's Andrew and I'm a new Atlassian Community Leader, online and for the Milwaukee ACE. I'm excited to meet and connect with local Atlassian users here.
I just moved up from Chicago, IL this past summer (2022) and I work remotely, so I haven't had a chance to interact with many Atlassian users outside of work. Over the years, I have really benefited from networking with other Atlassian users and experts at the Chicago ACE and other Atlassian events, and I'd love the opportunity to build up the community here in Milwaukee!
But, I need your help! I'd love your thoughts on the below questions.
- Do you prefer virtual or in-person ACE events? (Don't know what an ACE event is? That's perfectly fine! You can read more about it here)
- What do you hope to get out of attending an ACE event?
- How long have you used Atlassian tools?
- Do you have any advice, special skills, cool use cases, etc, that you would be interested in sharing with others?
It would bring me so much joy to see this group grow! If you know of any other Wisconsin Atlassian users, please let them know about this group, as well as the Atlassian Community in general if they don't already.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know y'all better!