I used a Trello Scrum template that had a specific power up trial included. This was "Time in List" by Blue Cat. I enabled this and then saw that metrics were added to each card on my board - these are "Age in List," "Age in Progress," and "Time in List." NOTE: the first two of those come from another power up (Corrello), and I can get rid of them. The "Time in List" added by Blue Cat always remains.
The problem is that I don't want to use this but can't get rid of it! I've disabled the Power Up, then disconnected it from my Trello account altogether (removed the integration and access credentials). Still, all my cards have all this superfluous information about these ages, times, etc. that I don't want and that, frankly, just adds "junk" that's distracting.
Has anyone had this experience and know how to clean the cards up? I've reached out to Blue Cat, but I'm hoping there's some mechanism for getting rid of bloat from within Trello itself that will correct this (I suspect Blue Cat's response is going to be to this effect anyway).