Hello.I need to define a rotation. It is set to start on the 2nd Tuesday of the month and it lasts a week. Then, I have nothing scheduled till next month when someone else starts
Is this feasible in opsgenie?
Hey RAMASAWMY, Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian community! I'm afraid that such custom rotation is not possible at the moment in Opsgenie. What you can do is add an override for your schedule. Please also see the following article on how to set up your schedule: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/manage-on-call-schedules-and-rotations/Thank you,
Egor
Thank you Egor but this would not help. I could live with shifts that are one month long instead of a week. What you propose will not automatically assign the next shift to the second week of the next month. It will still have to be set manually
Hey Nadia, Yes, that is correct, at the moment there's no way to automate that and it has to be done manually. A monthly shift would work here as well. Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.