I have about 12 Daily tasks that I needed to do every day at the same time. I used the Repeater, but the problem is the Due date does not change to the current date.
For example: if I created a daily task on Monday, January 1st to call clients' from 9am-10am every weekday. On Tuesday, January 2nd the new Card will pop up just fine with the correct Due time of 9 am-10 pm, but the problem is the new card's DUE DATE is still set to Monday, January 1st instead of Tuesday, January 2nd.
From what I found, the card repeater can not change the due date(unless I am wrong), and I may have to create a Rule for all 12 Daily Tasks, which is fine. But i am not great at this stuff. So if creating a RULE is the best route, can someone please walk me through what to put in the rule to make this happen OR if there is another way please let me know???
Thank you!