I'm not sure how to request to join a workspace.
If you have guest access to a board you should see an option in the bottom left-hand corner to join the workspace.
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/request-workspace-membership-as-a-guest/
If you're not a guest on any boards in the workspace I believe your only option is to reach out to that workspace owner and ask them to invite you.
I’m trying to find a new workspace. Where do I look for it? Can I search it?
I'm not sure I'm understanding what it is you're looking for exactly. Workspaces are not searchable, you can only search boards and cards.
If it's a workspace you've created or have access to it will show under the 'Workspaces' dropdown in the top left-hand corner of the board menu.
If it's a workspace you don't have access to and don't have access to any of the boards within that workspace, then you'd have to reach out to that workspace owner or an admin within the workspace and ask them to add you.
Ok, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.