Some time ago I registered on Trello as https://trello.com/u/afiskon
Also I had another account with an alternative email. This is an account I'm using now.
I would like to restore the @afiskon handle though, since this is something I use everywhere else (Twitter, GitHub, BitBucket(!), LinkedIn, ...). The problem is that I tried all emails I ever had to log in, all with the same results - "There is no account with such an email".
To clarify, this account has no valuable data, in fact no data at all if memory serves. I'm interested only in the handle which I can't assign to my current account as long as it is used by another account, which I can't access anymore.
Can I reset the password if I remember only the handle but not an email? Is there a chance that something went wrong during the merge of BitBucket and Trello and the email was actually lost? Is there any other help from the Trello team one could expect?