Is there a way to track time from the app? I am trying to track time when I’m the field.
Hi @Angela Anders It's Violetta from Planyway:)
Planyway power-up provides all you need for time tracking. When the app is added, you'll see time tracking field inside a Trello card to record time entries. Then, you may go to the app to record time there, view the report and export data as an Excel file. Tracking time on your mobile phone is also available:)
G'day, Angela! I hope you're doing well.
This feature is not natively supported within Trello, you can find a good number of third-party offerings to help with time tracking in our Power-Up and Integration directories:
Time tracking Power-UpsTime tracking Integrations
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we'd be happy to help.
But those can or can’t be seen on app?
Hi Angela, the feature is not natively available, but you can give it a try to some Power-Ups, like the one mentioned by Violetta above.
Thanks. But I can’t get it to work. Is there a way to do a search of Trello developed power ups? Drop box is visible on app - can’t figure out
how do I track on mobile phone? I am in trello card but dont see timer
Hi @Angela Anders ,
After the power-up is added you'll get the button on the top:
After you onboard in Planyway, you'll get time tracking inside Trello cards as well:
Time tracking will be added to the mobile app by the next week. Now, it's only in web.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.