Can a Fisheye+Crucible joint install be independently licensed (eg, 25 Fisheye users with 50 Crucible users)?
A response from Atlassian:
Ria Ranosa
Today 5:25 AM
Hi,
Thanks for contacting us. I am happy to help you out.
If using Crucible along with FishEye (in all cases), your FishEye license must have an equal or greater number of users in order to be compatible with Crucible.
Hope this clarifies! Please contact us if you need any further assistance.
Cheers,
Rejoice Rañosa
Hi Craig,
No you don't need the same license tier for Fisheye and Crucible.
Check out this previous post on the topic: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/279207/do-i-need-to-buy-a-license-for-fish-eye-if-i-use-only-crucible-code-review-tool
And this page is good also: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=298977362
Hope that clarifies things for you!
// Svante
Thanks! I saw the other response, but we specifically have Fisheye+Crucible on a single instance with 25 users, and we want to only upgrade Crucible to 50. Thanks for clarifying.
Thanks for the clarification!
The documentation should be updated to reflect this specific requirement. The page in the Fisheye documentation I refer to below does not state this.
I tried to "purchase" 10 FishEye and 50 Crucible licenses in the webshop and there was no objections in doing this. I didn't follow through to the actual purchase, just to the cart. But nevertheless...
Of course these licenses could be aimed for different setups but probably they are not so a bit of warning would be great here so that customers don't purchase the wrong amount of licenses. Don't you agree?
Sorry, Craig, I didn't realize the Atlassian guy wasn't participating in this thread :-)
It was not my intention that you should update the Atlassian docs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.