I didn't realize what I was doing and deleted a board accidentally.
I'm mortified because the board had months of work stored.
Is there any way to restore it?
Hi Vicki! Welcome to the Community!I’m sorry to hear about that! Board deletion is permanent and can’t be restored. That’s why Trello has the option to close a board to avoid accidental deletion. Closing a board is similar to archiving a card. A closing board can be restored.In order to delete a board, you’ll need to close the board first. Hopefully, maybe you just have your board closed.Please check this article to see if may just close your board: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/closing-a-board/
And here an step by step to reopen it if that is the case: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Hi @Vicki Williams and welcome to the community,
Did you check on Closed Boards?
Thank you! I had closed it and have recovered it.
Thank you very much; it was just closed.
@Vicki Williams kindly then mark our answers as accepted, in order to help other in the community. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.