無料版にてTrello評価中。無料版では、ボードをアーカイブできても、元に戻すことはできないのでしょうか?ボードリストメニューが表示されません。
Hey @野田誠介 - welcome to the Community!
You can reopen a board by following this tutorial: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Thank you for your advice.
But I can not find out "View all closed board".
<my idea>I guess that my Trello license is Trial version with maximum 10 boards.
So, the system doesn't allow to archive the board.I want to confirm that my idea is true or not.
Hey @野田誠介 - you can find the closed boards button by scrolling down on your home page at https://trello.com (while logged in)
While free workspaces have a limit of 10 boards per workspace, you can create unlimited workspaces to get past this limit.
Thank you, I understand my idea is correct by your comment.
I'll purchase free workspace after I can confirm that Trello
can be adapted to our business and produce effect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.