401 = Unauthorized.
Where/How I set the autorization to user's call?
I'm trying call http://myhost.com:8085/rest/api/latest/queue/{projectKey}-{buildKey} [POST]
Hello @Rafael Costa
Thank you for using Atlassian Community!
Can you share the full response from the API request?
We also advise you to check the following documentation, which contains some examples that can be useful for you:
Sincerely,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
@Eduardo Alvarenga the response is:
HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized
The request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource.
It appears the user provided on the REST API request has no permission to run that build in Bamboo. Can you queue the same build on the UI using that same user?
Please share the API request command you are using to initiate the build.
Bamboo may also give you some clue about the reason it is being rejected. Please check <bamboo-home>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log or <bamboo-home>/logs/atlassian-bamboo-access.log.
Regards,
I'm trying create a webhook from Bitbucket to Bamboo. Actually I do it with same user from Jira to Bamboo without problems. But from Bitbucket to Bamboo I'm receiving this error.
My main question is: How do I set an webhook from Bitbucket's repository to call a Bamboo plan when a pull request when a Pull Request is approved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.