We have found a project that was deleted some time back in production but now needs to be restored. Thankfully, we have a copy of the project in our sandbox instance.
'Migrate cloud site [Beta]' seems to support this use-case and I can select the individual project in sandbox to migrate to prod (where is has been deleted). All the pre-checks pass and the migration is estimated to be 1-5 mins. Great!
But I have some questions about users: I can see that the migration will always include users and groups but since our organisation uses managed accounts (via Atlassian access) we are already in sync across prod and sandbox. Does this mean there will be NO user/group changes? Will existing group membership on our production instance be altered. In this particular use case, I really don't need any user/group changes (and I certainly don't want any doubling up on users/groups). Ideally, I'd like to move the project and not touch users in any way