Issue resolved, thanks
Hi @Hillary Albaine and/or @Jean Kuek ,
Can you open your browser console and let me know if you see any javascript errors? Instructions are listed here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello/
Just adding, that I can see this board listed on my home page. I just can't actually open it.
Resolved
I have the exact same issue! Would really want to know how to fix this!
Hi Andrea, yes I have got a few items highlighted as an error
Thank you both for helping us debug this. Our developers have identified the issue that is causing you to see "board not found" instead of the contents of your board. We have a workaround that will help you - please reach out to Trello Support at https://trello.com/contact so we can further assist you. @Hillary Albaine / @Jean Kuek
Andrea
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.