Hello, where c an i download the sourcetree download version 3.4.10
Hi,
You can find it from here: https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourceTreeSetup-3.4.10.exe
Thanks,
Thanks
Thanks for this direct link. I tried using the Update feature in 3.4.9, but it failed with the error:
Method not found: 'Void SharpCompress.Readers.IReaderExtensions.WriteEntryToFile(SharpCompress.Readers.IReader, System.String, SharpCompress.Readers.ExtractionOptions)'.
I got the same error and going to https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ prompts me to download 3.4.9 when I click to download the program.Searching on the internet for 3.4.10 (since the program itself told me there was an update to 3.4.10), I found this page and the direct link.
Instead of Googling for the link, I just used the one that @Vipin Yadav provided above. I didn't have to worry if it would take me to malware. :-)
Hi @stewWe are still in the process of releasing the 3.4.10 version and hence the website is still not updated with the 3.4.10. The direct download link will help users by giving a early release of the 3.4.10.Once all the process for the release of 3.4.10 is completed, the website will be updated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.