Hello everyone!
I don't know if this feature has dissapeared, but I can't change a board to another Workspace.
Please, something with the same problem. Maybe the feature has changed?
Thank you!!
Hi Alicia, hope you're fine! I can guarantee that this feature is active and there are no issues with it. To move a board to a new Workspace you must be an admin of the board, and a member of the Workspace you are moving the board to.You can see all the details of how you can do this here - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/If you are still facing some difficulties, please let me know.
@Rafael Dill thank you so much! I always did that from the menu at the top of the board, I think it was next to the box of Private/Visible for workspace/Public.
I think it's been a long time since I last wanted to move a board from one workspace to another.😅
Thank you again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.