Windows 10 build 19044. Sourcetree did an update, and now it won't start. I click on the app, no error, nothing. Nothing in a log file that I can see. What to do?
reinstalled it and it worked
I'm facing the same damn problem. It doesn't start. No warnings. No error messages. No error events that I can find in the Event Viewer.
Update: trying to run this on Windows 10 Pro Build 19043.
And I just reinstalled it, and it's working.
What version worked for you? We are having similar issues, we tried older versions but got similar results. We get the splash screen, and then nothing happens. Also, the log file is empty.
Any help is much appreciated.
@Anam Ahmed : I checked my version. It's 3.4.10.
The latest as of right now is also 3.4.10.
The changelog for 3.4.10 also says:"Fixed: Sourcetree failed to update from 3.4.9 to latest version"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.