Hello,
There is article on how create Linked Repository using Java Specs:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/create-linked-repository-with-bamboo-java-specs-1014269419.html
But how can I set "Group access" and "Bamboo Specs repositories access" access using Java Specs?
I can setup these using UI but its not an option in Configuration as Code approach.
Brgds,
Tomasz
Hello @Tomasz Kwiecień
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, ACL for Linked repositories is not available in Java Specs format. For that you will have to use the UI or the REST API:
We have a Feature request that asks for a Specs export feature for Linked Repositories. Please vote and comment on it so the developers can consider it in a future release.
Cheers,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hi @Eduardo Alvarenga
Thank you for quick response.
I've already voted for this Jira ticket.
I will proceed with "normal" repository in my build plans for now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.