I am currently working on SSL to do HTTPS for my applications.
Only problem I have left is Crowd SSL..
I am following https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Configuring+Crowd+to+Work+with+SSL to do SSL however, it is not working.
Main problem is.. I am trying to use same port for https.. Default port for http crowd is 8095 and I want to use 8095 for https..
On Step 1 of the link above, I couldn't find
<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="${user.home}/.keystore" keystorePass="changeit"
keyAlias="tomcat" keyPass="changeit"/>
in my config file.. but there was original config
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8095" redirectPort="8443" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>
So I deleted that original connector statement and add the new connector statement on the link (1st connector statement) in that new statement I modified according to my key pass and set port to port="8095" instead of port="8443"
On step 3
I modified all 3 config files.. My modification was just changing the http to https since I want to use the same port which is 8095.. so all I did was to change http to https in all 3 files..
After all this steps, when I run ./start_crowd.sh it does not start the crowd..
netstat -plten |grep java returns only port 8020 which is the server port instead of 8095 with 8020..
tried accessing to http and https.. both of them does not work..
When I take out the new connector statement in step1, and put original one, at least it lets me go into http but not https (of course)
Followed step1 exactly like the link... except my certificate config..
JIRA, Confluence, Stash is working fine with SSL except Crowd..
Can someone help me on this part?