I run message ads through instagram and facebook and wonder whether I can link the responses coming through on those ads to my trello board?
@Laura Vedin you could do something like this with Zapier (or Crmble too I believe! I think the Crmble Power-Up supports a facebook leads integration). Would require some set up with Zapier, but you can set up a trigger for when a new lead comes in via Facebook Lead Ads or Instagram Lead Ads
And then you can create an action to create a new card on Trello with the data from that response.
Check out Crmble as well - because i believe they have this for Facebook, but not sure about Instagram, and i think the set up would be easier, and likely cheaper than Zapier if you're not using Zapier for other things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.