Hello,
I have been using Trello Power Up card frames to embed my prototype in an <iframe>, but since yesterday I can't see it anymore.
Does the Power up have been removed?
Thank you for your help,
Natalie
Hi @Natalie - welcome to the Community!
I'm not sure what the Card Frame Power-Up is, I just did a search and couldn't find any with that name, can you clarify what this Power-Up is named so I can get you the support contact for it?
Hello Alex,
thank you for your message. Yes, I asked help to the support and the Card frame has been removed just few days ago because ut was flagged as not working properly. I hope there will be soon a new power-up allowing to embed <iframes> in the card,
Thank you so much for your support,
Best regards,
Bonjour
J'ai l'impression que card iframe était russe ? et la suite vous connaissez ... Dommage super produit...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.