Hi,
On my boardI have created some buttons thanks to butler automation.
But other members of the board cannot see those buttons on cards.
How can I make them visible for everyone?
Thanks
works after checked this option : https://prnt.sc/4wwXJUSKmohq
Thank you
Does this allow guests to use them too?
I think they have to be invited on the board first.
test it ;-)
I have seven card buttons I made for a board, and when I click "Share With Workspace" the other members went from being able to see NONE of the buttons to seeing TWO of the buttons, apparently randomly selected from the list of seven. Can anyone help? I spent so much time building this workflow and it all hinges on everyone being able to see all the card buttons. Note: Each board has a separate set of card buttons enabled on only that board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.