Hi,
I have been playing around with bamboo specs in yaml to manage our CI.
Now I just stumbled accross a setting that is there in the UI but does not seem to be accessible via the specs at least not in yaml.
Is there a way to change for a plan the settings of Branches -> Triggers (by default seems to be "Same as defined in parent") to "None. run new plan branches manually" when creating the plans via yaml bamboo specs ?
If not is there a way to accomplish the same result (i.e. only trigger the plans manually or at scheduled time)?
I skimmed through the documentation and could not find anyway to do so.
So far the branches part of my plan is:
triggers:
- polling:
cron: 0 0 21 ? * *
branches:
create: manually
delete:
after-deleted-days: 2
after-inactive-days: 5
link-to-jira: true
but I would expect something like this (tried it and did not work
):
triggers:
- polling:
cron: 0 0 21 ? * *
branches:
create: manually
delete:
after-deleted-days: 2
after-inactive-days: 5
link-to-jira: true
trigger: manually <----- This matching the Triggers part of the Branches tab
Attached what I would like to see if created as expected:
Thanks!
Cheers,
Matt