Is it possible to have a due date automated on every new Trello card?
You could also just set a rule that says whenever a new card is added to a board, set the due date to 2 weeks from now (I do that on one of my boards so i remember to look through ideas).
@Jan
There is a Trello automation that will take a date that is on either the card name or card description and use it to set the due date.
Thanks I will look at that. Trying to use calendar and google calendar daily agenda to not miss any deadlines
That would be ideal but when I searched perhaps I missed it. Are you able to share where I set that up?
@Jan yeah! here's a loom showing how to do it: https://www.loom.com/share/5fc1f577e20149d1ba47ccaff7f4e78f
and a screenshot of the rule itself!
Thanks so much feeling very silly not to think to do such a simple rule. Thanks for your time and help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.