I did a reinstall looking https://help.trello.com/article/1107-how-to-uninstall-the-trello-desktop-app but don't work. Everytime i opened Trello i enter my email and click to continue, then just white screen and "Cannot POST /login".
Still not working... AND I tried to log in on different web browsers too. Same Screen Same Error Code!
Hey @Özgür AYDIN - sorry to hear you're having issues here mate. So that we can troubleshoot, I've raised a ticket with Trello Support on your behalf. This ticket has the key TRELLO-134529, you should've gotten an email about it. You'll also be sent an email when one of my colleagues takes the ticket and starts investigating it.
Thank you Alex and I attached my log in ticket.
Hi, I have the same problem on an iPad mini with IOS 9.3.5.
Is there any news? Any way to login?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.