It would be handy to have a loading indicator next to each repo shown while it is being checked for updates and then a checkmark (or other icon) to indicate that they are up to date and have had their remotes checked for updates.
Hi Mike,
May I know is this feature request for Soucetree on Mac or Windows?
You can riase an feature request/Improvment ticket at our developement side https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE under the Sourcetree project. Can you please provide some screenshot that could explain better.
Thanks
This is a feature request for both the Mac and Windows versions. I made a mock up of what I mean here:
We had an idea about this before but it was on the back burner since no-one had really raised it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-521 - I've added a link to this thread.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.